Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Past, the Present, the Future

Do I live in the past,
haunted by my mistakes.
Or do they construct my present, paving my future.
History, a memory,
perhaps its what's most true and honest.

 5 years on, what has changed, many.
 But what doesn't change is the memory.
Have I changed, for better or for worse?
Time seems so distant, ever changing,
so mysterious yet tranquil.
The serenity I seek flows within it,
a peace of mind and matter I so treasure,
A figure of composure I maintain.
But is it all a lie, a bluff, a trickery upon oneself,
for beneath it all, a myriad of contradictions implode.
Divided from within, a mind living in the past, a body in the present,
what of the future?

History truly is what makes me,
it ties my past, present and future all in one.
My future job, current major and previous images,
I can never escape History.

your love is like a shadow at 12:17 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Noel Goh
  • Going 16
  • Wanna learn
  • Skb
  • Drums

Those Days

Tagboard