Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Her Butterfly Effect

I know that it was not love at first at sight
but then you kept catching my eye
and now I can't get you outta my mind.

I don't know when it started
way back when? I wonder.
You won't what I thought I wanted
the anti-thesis of maturity.
But now I can't get over your playfulness
a fun size pack with a laughter than I'll never forget.

You're so small, so cute, so beautiful
no matter what you do you've got that angelic halo.
I think I'm falling for you.

We've been messaging and chatting
but your responses have been falling.
I hate it when you talk about the girl you've been shipping me with
when all I want is to be with you.
I afraid you'll turn cold when I'm burning for you
Don't dim the light in me when I've finally stepped outside the dark.
Its taken me so long
to finally take the dive once more,

I just wanna get that feeling
that feeling of love and true happiness.
The void inside of me
will you fill it for me.
Can I smile for real once more
and I'll make you smile many more.

your love is like a shadow at 10:33 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Noel Goh
  • Going 16
  • Wanna learn
  • Skb
  • Drums

Those Days

Tagboard