Saturday, January 16, 2016

Do we live to die, or are we dying to live?

My mind is in shambles,
my heart is a mess,
confused, destroyed, lost.
How do I make sense of things,
I can't understand anything anymore.
What do I hate? Liers? Fake people?
Myself? Life?
Why have I become so, such a pitiful being.
Social life drains so much,
a pursuit of love, does it reinvigorate?
Yet I desire it so much,
I desire you only, nothing more.
Sometimes I just want to take you and run away to a deserted place.
Just you and I, in nature, no one else to bother,
no more troubles to worry,
only then can I find true peace of my mind.
I don't want to lose you,
when it feels like its happening,
it hurts so much, like the loss of everything,
like I'm nothing once more.
Yet who am I? Who am I to you?
Do I be myself? Or do I improve myself for you?
My mind drifts back ages,
back to pri 5, when it could have all ended,
when all these could never have started,
where perhaps I will be at peace,
where perhaps I will have ceased to exist.
What now? No one has the answers, only the future does.
How much can I hold? How long can I last?
How many more times can I die inside, before I finally do?

your love is like a shadow at 9:48 AM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Noel Goh
  • Going 16
  • Wanna learn
  • Skb
  • Drums

Those Days

Tagboard